Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pearce Family Reunion

Ness and I are playing Jacob and Essaw it a game with 2 players who have to keep one hand on the plate Jacob goes first and asks Essaw "do you have your hand on the plate" Essaw replay yes and then Jacob hits Eassaw. We had so much fun. I think that no one really thought that we would do it.

Saturday we went to Snowflake cematary to set my grandpa Pearce's headstone, we remembered old times with him.

This Quilt was put together by my mom, she had all her siblings do a block of their family then they drew a name out of a hat to give to someone when the reunion was over, my mom won it.


These are all of my moms siblings but Donnette she was not able to make it, we sure did miss her.


It was great to see everyone and remember old times and to get up to date with their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment