Wednesday, August 5, 2009

iN tExAs

Well we are in Texas, we had 2 blow outs on the inclosed trailer, one happened less than 5 min. from Billy's, and after leaving Friday afternoon and 3 days of traveling we finally arrived at Billy's Sunday July 12th around 5:30pm. Sorry I have not posted anything for a while my Internet is down and only works sometimes at Billy's. So if I don't comment on any ones blogs that's why I can only get to check my accts before the Internet does not want to work. But I'm trying to post a few pictures of the boys since we got here enjoy.
The Saturday after we got here the branch had thier Pioneer party a the Elk Ranch it was so nice but a little hot. We seen the elk and they had water balloon fights and a ton of games for the kids.
I've been taking the boys swimming 2-3 times a week at the city pool the boys love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment