Thursday, August 13, 2009

sweet things the past couple of days

Monday I had got Ryder in his high chair and gave him his lunch and then I was making Bryson and I lunch, Bryson said to me "mom my bubba" I turned and looked at Ryder and he was a sleep, I guess he played to hard that morning. He looked so cute too.

Tuesday afternoon the boys were playing and Bryson wanted to watch cartoons so he put pillows on the floor and laid down and then here came Ryder he went strait over there and layed down by Bryson and was watching cartoons too, he layed there for about 10min. He has not really ever done that. They were both so sweet laying by each other.



Wednesday afternoon we where able to go outside and let the boys play cuz a storm was coming in and it had cooled down a ton it was so nice, so here is Ryder and BB playing. Ryder was so excited he just ran around the yard.


Wednesday night aunt Bekah was playing the piano and Ryder was listening to her then he started to sing, she put him up on the bench and he sang while she played. I want Bryson to start learning how to play in the next couple of years(maybe aunt Bekah will teach both my boys).

No comments:

Post a Comment